My Galaxy S Screen got broked

0

Written on 7:37 AM by sricharan

I Think, I'm first person in this world(at lest in India) to brake the such an beautiful  4'' SUPER AMOLED screen. he ha ha ha:)

Any how i'm writing this here to just  tell how much the screen cost if you broke one anytime.

My close pal was playing with it and accedentally skiped from his hand and felt down from first floor to ground and the touch screen got nothing on it but the LED inside had a huge crack on it.
Then i took it to Samsung Service center located in BTM layout,Bangalore.

The service center fellows ware soo suprised and happy to see the first issue of Galaxy S. then they checked the stock and said me they have two peices but its not just the LED they are going to change. the entire front part (If have ever seen this mobile the outer silver line part complete screen with the touch panel).I was amuzed. then they brought one from inside and then they showed it to me and started fixing it.
Finally fixed and i tedted it. They took Rs.6800 with tax .
Final touch the person who fixed it and billing it was telling to the next person "Samsung got my salary for this month" it touched my heart some were :( Any how i made my mobile price to 35K+ he ha ha ha ;)

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment